Shane here...
Katie is busy - very busy. She's in Louisville right now while I'm in Augusta. She's busy finishing up work on two weddings, busy dealing with Colin and Spencer all day with no help, busy with keeping the house clean for showings, and busy with dozens of other details and things. I know she wants the blog updated, so I'm trying to help out a little bit where I can.
With Katie as busy as she is, the boys have to play by themselves at times. During one of those times Colin got up on the kitchen sink "for a drink of water". That's his story - even though we never get water to drink from the sink, we always get it from the fridge (and so does he.) Well, Colin discovered the sink hose and also discovered that the spray from the hose would reach nearly all parts of the living room and kitchen. He proceeded to douse the entire area until pools of water had collected on the counters, floors, carpets, and furniture.
When Katie discovered the mess she was so upset she couldn't speak. She managed to take a few quick pictures before cleaning up, so I thought I would throw them on here. Good thing I wasn't there - I would have thumped Colin.
So - please have patience with Katie and with the blog while she deals with things like this and everything else on her overflowing plate.



6 comments:
my favorite part is colin in the background of that picture- was he headed out the back door?! that was SOME drink of water! oh, and thanks for updating shaner- we like to see what's going on with you guys!
Hey guys, I saw the damage after the fact. If I were Colin I'd be running out the door too! Poor Katie! I hope you guys are doing well. I was glad to see the update, will always look forward to more!
oh colin...or should I say, oh katie. the joys right? thanks for updating... how is katie feeling? back to normal?
Man I wish you had Colin on video doing that I bet he looked so funny. Thanks for the update Shane ofcourse Katie has taken on too much like always. Keep them coming this is the only way we get to see you guys.
Fun to see the blog, Shane and Katie! I love keeping up with family and friends this way. Thanks for sharing. Good Luck in Augusta. Didn't know Mike and Casey had come down to HELP OUT! WOW! What a duo! Family is GREAT!
Love to all
Terry E., Orem
Hi Katie.....Its me Auntie Ruthie Im in your blog..I LOVE YOU SO MUCH
Post a Comment