We miss you guys! I am not sure if we will make it out to you guys, but I would love to try....Are you really coming out in September? I would love you to do pregnancy picks for me. Hope you are feeling great!
Kate, you need to keep up on this bloggin bit. You are falling behind and you are going to get booted of of our friends/family list if you dont start commenting on our posts. Consider this your first and final warning. Hope you are surviving the dirty south. Later, Stone
2 comments:
We miss you guys! I am not sure if we will make it out to you guys, but I would love to try....Are you really coming out in September? I would love you to do pregnancy picks for me. Hope you are feeling great!
Coleen
Kate, you need to keep up on this bloggin bit. You are falling behind and you are going to get booted of of our friends/family list if you dont start commenting on our posts. Consider this your first and final warning. Hope you are surviving the dirty south. Later, Stone
Post a Comment