Shane here...


Boy do we miss Mike and Casey! Colin talks about them all the time. While eating cereal for breakfast he sadly said, "You know Dad, Uncle Casey likes Honey Smacks...." Before bed he tried to describe how Uncle Mike can do a backflip.
And as for me, well, the best way that I can sum up my feelings is to quote what Champ Kind said to Ron Burgundy on the movie "Anchorman":
"We need you. Hell, I need you. I'm a mess without you. I miss you so damn much. I miss being with you, I miss being near you. I miss your laugh. I miss your scent; I miss your musk. When this all gets sorted out, I think you and me should get an apartment together."


Come visit again soon! (Don't worry Mike - we'll wash the t-shirt before returning it.)



8 comments:
that's a great new look for you shane...
You got the pose down good!!! Have you learned his dance steps to like Tyler and Casey?!!! They were teasing him this week end imitating him!!!
Shane you are looking good. Don't worry I'll teach you some dance moves when I get home. Sounds like things are going well. Love you guys tons.
I'm gonna pee my pants! I'm leavin this up so mike sees it! Gosh, for a second there I thought it was mike;) Kate... are you still coming with the boys? We'll miss you Shane!
I'm a little jealous because you look better in than that than I do. How's it feel to put on a wrestling shirt? Pretty good huh? Alomost like you feel a little remorse for playing basketball instead. A lot of basketball players feel the same way, it's OK. Tell my nephews I miss them too and I look forward to seeing them soon. I am glad my backflip has earned me hereo status, at least someone appreciates my talents. You guys rock thanks again for all the hospitality while we were there. Tell Kate I am still waiting for the wedding pictures. Love Ya, Stone
shane you've been tagged... i know katie doesn't participate, but maybe you will?
love you kate, but it's true. haven't heard anything about the sweater or the power ranger. have you?
Katie congrats on being pregnant. I am so happy and excited for you. Sorry I have not called, but I am really happy for you. Take care-Kar
Post a Comment