I wanted to Thank EMILY for DOING my blog. She and I have been working on it for the last two days. I would not have been able to do it with out her. I have been wanting to do a blog for a long time but was intimidated by the whole process! Emily has made it possible.
May 19, 2008
Shout out to the ULTIMATE Blog master (p.s. Emily made me say this)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



10 comments:
FABULOUS!!!FABULOUS! Ultimate Blog Master... you are the best!!! Thanks for teaching her your skills and helping set this all up! I love to check out the blogs and see pictures of my grandchildren!! Georgia and Tennessee are a long ways away!!!
Now where is the vidio Emma dancing???!!!
thanks for the invite to the blog. glad to hear you are doing better!!!
This entry wouldn't have anything to do with Emily's status as co-author, would it? :)
Seriously, though, thanks Emily! We appreciate your work.
Katy - Your blog is wonderful! Glad you and Jordan and boys could go visit Em and Brandon and kids. Em especially was excited to have you come. Good luck on the big move - try to take it easy. Just seeing that incision makes me want to put you back to bed!!! Hope your beautiful hair is growing in fast and furious!!!
Hugs
Terry E.
This is Tyler Olsen. I really enjoyed reading your blog. I can't believe how big your boys are. I hope you are feeling better.
love the blog... emily is the queen huh?
ash
Harts, Your finally in the blogging club. Your page looks like it is right out of the Pottery Barn Catalog. I wouldn't expect anything less. Hows the dirty south? Glad your brain surgery is healing Frankenstein. Love, Stone
Thanks to Emily I got me started too. I love that you started so we can keep in touch better.
i love following my husband's comments around so that i can apologize for him everywhere he goes.
I am so sorry!
ash
Ashlee. you don't have to apoligize for Stone... he is accountable for his remarks... and besides he gets a laugh here and there....also we just consider the source!!!
Post a Comment