May 17, 2008

Fun pictures


This is Colin and Spencer with their friend Quentin. They had so much fun staying with them in Atlanta while I was in the hospital.

Colin on his last day of school with his teacher Ms. Nancy.

Colin and Ms. Cindy. He is really going to miss them!

This is Colin and I at his school Easter party. He was not too pleased with his outfit. He even glared at me when I walked in for the party that day! Spency came to the party and made himself right at home making cookies and bunny ears. He even got to participate in the relay egg race.

This is "Ariel's Wild Weekend". My friend Ariel and all of her closest friends got together at a cabin in the North Carolina mountains. We had spa treatments and lots of girl talk! We had so much fun.

0 comments: